Using the Patient Portal at Center for Women's Health
What is the Patient Portal?
A web-based interface with our practice that allows you to communicate with us easily and securely over the Internet. The Patient Portal is the key to preventative healthcare as well as a communication tool. Current patients who have a username and password can login here.
What can I do on the Patient Portal?
- Securely communicate with our practice and providers
- View your Personal Health Record
- View lab results that have been reviewed by the physician
- View ultrasound and other imaging reports that have been reviewed by the physician
- Request appointments and view the date and time of future appointments
- Request a prescription refill from your list of currently refillable medications
- Complete forms and questionnaires on-line
- Request referrals, tests and imaging on-line
- Get patient education materials
- View current and past account statements
- Receive reminder notices for appointments, procedures, etc
- Receive messages from your physician
How do I use the Patient Portal?
- Contact our practice at (303)755-0120 or via our website www.tc4w.com
- Request a username and password for the Patient Portal.
- Use an email address that you check regularly.
- Feel free to reset your password after signing on.
- Allow 30-60 minutes for the system to recognize the reset.
- Store your sign-on information in a secure place.
- DON'T-Lose your password. We don't have access to password information for security reasons.
- DON'T-Be afraid to explore, check your results and complete your Personal Health Record.
- DON'T-Forget to check your email frequently for messages from our practice!
When you register and receive a confidential username and password, you can: